Sometimes I just cave.... : )
1. I have the entire series of X-Files on DVD. It's my favorite series ever.
2. One of my favorite movies is Josie & The Pussycats. Great music.
3. I'm a sucker for 80's Hits.
4. I really like the way American Apparel Tee Shirts feel.
5. I can't read music.
6. My hair has been hot pink. (Think Gwen Stephani during No Doubt in the late 90's.)
7. I like to smell books and magazines.
8. I still own an original Nintendo Entertainment System with a Game Genie. (It's for sale.)
9. I own every book in the original Goosebumps books series by R.L. Stine.
10. I once opened for Thousand Foot Krutch.
11. I've eaten snails.
12. My favorite childhood toy was a stuffed animal named Alice. She is a Snuffalufagas.
13. I used to pretend I was the X-man Nightcrawler. Then the movie came out at he was dumb.
14. I'm a big Ted Dekker fan.
15. I've always wanted a tattoo yet still don't have one.
16. I once pierced my ears with magnetic earrings in high school.
17. I used to sing for the metal band More Than Living. (Think Luti-kriss and Sever Your Ties.)
18. The world could have been black and white.
19. I normally sit down and write a song in about 5 minutes.
20. If it takes long than 5 minutes to write a song... normally the song stinks.
21. I clean my ears with Q-Tips almost every day. If I don't.... I feel weird.
22. I'm still trying to beat Zelda: Twilight Princess for the Wii.
23. I secretly wish I was Peter Petrelli before he lost all his powers.
24. Benjamin Linus is my favorite villan ever.
25. I'll be 25 on July 6, 2009.