1.26.2009

Twenty-Five Random Things

I know this is one of this things I would normally ignore and never do. 
Sometimes I just cave.... : ) 

1. I have the entire series of X-Files on DVD. It's my favorite series ever. 
2. One of my favorite movies is Josie & The Pussycats. Great music.
3. I'm a sucker for 80's Hits. 
4. I really like the way American Apparel Tee Shirts feel. 
5. I can't read music. 
6. My hair has been hot pink. (Think Gwen Stephani during No Doubt in the late 90's.)
7. I like to smell books and magazines. 
8. I still own an original Nintendo Entertainment System with a Game Genie. (It's for sale.)
9. I own every book in the original Goosebumps books series by R.L. Stine. 
10. I once opened for Thousand Foot Krutch. 
11. I've eaten snails. 
12. My favorite childhood toy was a stuffed animal named Alice. She is a Snuffalufagas. 
13. I used to pretend I was the X-man Nightcrawler. Then the movie came out at he was dumb.
14. I'm a big Ted Dekker fan. 
15. I've always wanted a tattoo yet still don't have one.
16. I once pierced my ears with magnetic earrings in high school. 
17. I used to sing for the metal band More Than Living. (Think Luti-kriss and Sever Your Ties.)
18. The world could have been black and white.
19. I normally sit down and write a song in about 5 minutes. 
20. If it takes long than 5 minutes to write a song... normally the song stinks. 
21. I clean my ears with Q-Tips almost every day. If I don't.... I feel weird. 
22. I'm still trying to beat Zelda: Twilight Princess for the Wii. 
23. I secretly wish I was Peter Petrelli before he lost all his powers. 
24. Benjamin Linus is my favorite villan ever. 
25. I'll be 25 on July 6, 2009.

No comments:

Post a Comment