1.26.2009

969 Years, And Then He Died.
















Genesis 5:27 (NCV)"So Methuselah lived a total of 969 years, and then he died." 
Is that it? 
So Methuselah was the oldest man to ever live... and? 
Then what? 
So what? 
God, when I die please let more be said about what I did for You with my life.
Let there be more on my gravestone than the lines : 
"So Micah lived a total of ____ years, and then he died." 
I don't about Methuselah's life. 
I don't know his experiences or how his relationship with God was. 
All I know is that he lived and he died. 
I want my life to be more than that. 
If this life really is but a breath, I want to make my inhale and exhale as much as they can be.
What about you? 
Are you content just being? 
Are you OK with just existing? 
Do you want to do something more with your life? 
Then go. 

No comments:

Post a Comment