2.12.2009

Modern American Fiction



I've started a new musical outlet. Modern American Fiction. Go figure. It's not to replace The Great Rescue but rather to channel some music tendencies that have always come to mind after reading most modern American fiction literature. There are normally loads of one liners that stick out in my head for days until I end up writing about them or blogging about them so on and so on. So this is how this works. I'll read through a book. As there are one line statements that really stick out to me I immediately write instrumental music that comes to mind with the line. Then I write lyrics while listening to the instrumental demo. I think put it all together and post it online. I hope you enjoy them. All the songs are free for download. Enjoy.

No comments:

Post a Comment