2.19.2009

ABC's

A - Age: 24

B - Bed size: Queen

C - Chore you hate: Cleaning Bathrooms

D - Dad's Name: Ret. Col. Robert Glenn Hasty Jr.

E - Essential start your day item: Bible & Coffee (They Are Inseparable)

F - Favorite musician(s): This Changes Depending On The Week. I'm A Sucker For 90's Alternative Rock Though...

G - Gold or Silver: Both The Economy Stinks. 

H - Height: 6'1

I - Instruments you play(ed): Guitar, Bass, Keys, Drums, Percussion, Vocals, Glockenspiel, Cowbell, Loops

J - Job: Associate Youth Pastor / Worship Director / Graphic Designer

K - Kid(s): 200+ On A Given Sunday

L - Living arrangement: An Apartment With My Lovely Wife & 2 Kittens

M - Mom's name: Anita Yvette Hasty

N - Nicknames: "Micah, Micah, Micah" - I Have A Thing With "Threes"

O - Overnight hospital stay other than birth: Tonsils, With My Wife Before She Was My Wife When She Was Really Sick. I Was By Her Bedside The Entire Night

P - Pet Peeve: My DVD Shelf Not Being In Alphabetical Order...

Q - Quote you like:
"The problem with many of us is that we sometimes treat Jesus as our president instead of our king. We act as if His kingdom is a democracy, as if we get to cast a vote for His leadership, as if we can voice our opinion about His agenda, as if He should adjust His policies based on our wishes." 
- Matt Willmington


R - Right or left handed: Right

S - Siblings: 1 Brother - Brian, 1 Sister - Nichole

T - Time you wake up: 7ish

V - Vegetable you dislike: Brussel Sprouts

W - Ways you run late: Not Being Able To Decide What To Wear.... I Know I'm Such A Girl....

X - X-rays you've had: Wrist, Teeth

Y - Yummy food you make: Cereal: Put Cereal In Bowl, Add Milk. Simple. Tasty.

Z- Zodiac Sign: Caner - This Is Stupid. 

No comments:

Post a Comment